Monday, April 1, 2013

Don't Blog

I am not a fan of blogging. I think that there is a certain type of people who are great bloggers. You know, people who keep diaries or have exciting social lives or possess a sense of humor. Meanwhile I'm just sitting here like a lump of uselessness trying to remember how to use blogger on my tiny phone screen.

Don't get me wrong, I love looking at blogs. Like, fashion blogs or craft mom blogs(I know I'm lame) , but every time that I imagine someone reading what I blog about, I can't help but cringe.

I don't even remember how often we're supposed to be blogging. Once a week? I hope so.

And now I'm trying to end the post, but it's too short and I'm trying to decide if I should keep going. To be honest, I don't think a single Rocklin High student who isn't in journalism knows about this blog. I suppose that's a good thing, since I'm ashamed of everything I've written so far. Sorry.

2 comments:

/ said...

I honestly think it's a good thing that this blog is limited to only our class simply because if you have something to say, you don't exactly have to worry about what other people think because they don't read it (you know what I mean?). And yes, one blog a week and one comment.

RHS Flash said...

It's not really intended for the world, but if they find it... fine. It's intended as writing practice, thinking process. It's funny to me that kids who text all the time, Snapchat, etc... can't string together a little story.