Saturday, April 6, 2013

Home Stretch

There's only weeks left...

Only eight weeeks to bring my grades up,... and only four weeks to until AP testing... I'm freaking out.

 But, I am soo excited for summer because I'm flying to the UK, and I get to spend time with my family, act the tourist, and explore England, Wales, and Scotland!

I'm flying out first, and the rest of my family is flying out after me, so I get to spend a week doing what I want to do with my grandparents and aunt and uncle. There is just so much to explore!

My grandparents are going to take me to see a town where there is an entire street of just bookstores (like antiquey ones, not just Barnes and Nobles equivalents). Liz, if you read this, I'll take lots of pictures for you!

Since I'm in Honor Guard, I have to be here for graduation on Friday, but I get to fly to London on the Saturday! I am actually super excited for packing, which is kind of weird, but to me that means that it's really and truly almost summer, so I'm counting down to that too! Don't judge me.

If you ask any of my friends, this is literally all I've been talking about. I am just so done with this school year. Senior year is going to be so much easier. Six classes whoop whoop!

The best feeling is knowing that everything is OVER!

2 comments:

Rverma said...

That's really awesome, I'm actually pretty jealous of you because I've never been to the UK...have fun!

Liz said...

YES! you had better take loads of pictures for me!! I hope you have fun!!