Friday, April 5, 2013

Almost Done

Each school year, I can start to taste summer just after spring break. My teachers are wrapping up the main curriculum in time for CST testing. I'm starting to scramble to make sure my grades are what I need them to be, and I'm starting to plan out my summer. I've written up a resume and after a few edits, I think I'll be ready to apply to some internships (which I really, really hope I get). I'm trying to decide if I want to take classes at Sierra, and if so then what classes. And I'm still debating whether or not to take French 3 Honors over the summer.

Despite the end of the year stress, I'm really looking forward to this summer, and being a junior next year. I'm super excited about my classes and I'm definitely ready to be an upperclassmen :)

No comments: