Saturday, April 20, 2013

33

So, there are only 33 school days left. Oh my gosh. I only have 33 days to wrap up this entire year... I can't believe junior year is almost over.

I am so excited for the end of AP testing. The pure hatred I have for studying will be over really really soon.

The best part of the end of AP testing is that I can finally organize my things. I really want to organize all my books by author's last name, which might be kind of strange, but that kind of thing really relaxes me.

For CSTs, I'm in dance, so we have to test in the library, which is a little disapointing. I really don't like testing in the library. But it's my last year of CSTs!! Yes! I've been waiting for this for over 10 years.

For the past few weeks, my friends have been trying out for the dance team, and they made it! I was so happy for them!

Home stretch...

No comments: