Sunday, April 14, 2013

APUS

Only one more test to go in APUS!! By the end of this week, we will be officially reviewing for the AP Test. While that in itself is a little terrifying, I am so exicted for the end of the school year!

We are done in AP Environmental as well, which is very nice. What I love about APES is that they give us time in class to study, which I definitely appreciate.

Anyway, back to APUS... I will be a little relieved when this next test is over, just because I'll know my final grade in the class.

And then AP Bio... I think our last test is the week before AP Testing... so there's that. I wish I didn't have to worry about that class, but oh well.

I have to admit, the most exciting part of the last day of school, will be throwing out all of my old notes, and homework assignments, etc. I literally have no folders left in my room... I have a lot of stuff. On the last day of school, I always clean out my room, closet, binders, and backpack. It's like a stress reliever to me. Plus I'm a clean freak, so I think it's fun.

I'm also excited for CSTs because hopefully I won't have much homework, so I can just study like crazy for AP Testing. Honestly, AP Testing is ruining my life. All I want to do is to read the stack of books in my room and I can't! So, school is preventing me from reading for pleasure. Hmm something to think about.

Anyway, have a great Sunday!

No comments: