Saturday, April 13, 2013

I Hate Spring

I know that spring is a lot of people's favorite seasons, and while I can admit that the flowers are pretty and the weather is (usually) nice, I still hate it. I have terrible allergies and basically spend about three months being a sneezing, itchy-eyed mess which is even less fun than it sounds. Plus, this is pretty petty and menial, but I cannot figure out whether I should wear pants/shorts or long-sleeves/short-sleeves, because in the morning it's super cold and in the late afternoon it's super hot.

But the worst thing is that at this point, many of my teachers are scrambling to wrap up curriculum before CST testing, which means tons of tests to study for and concepts to master and homework to do. This all adds up to a bunch of sleepless nights and tons of procrastination, because by the time I'm home it's so sunny and pretty and I just want to go outside. I honestly cannot wait for summer.

No comments: