Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mi Madre

So I actually live in three places... My dad and stepmom in the Bay Area, my stepdad in Humboldt, and my mom here in Rocklin. So basically it is mostly just me and my mom. But this week she is off in Mexico with my stepdad's church on a mission trip. And I miss her terribly. I know sometimes that all of us sometimes may despise our overprotective mothers, but sometimes I really enjoy that she cares so much. I mean I am not completely alone at my house. Alina is living with me and I have a cat and dog, but it is just different when my mom is not there. And I know she can be overbearing and believe me some people think she's crazy but I love her anyways. Sorry if this is a heavy blog but I'm not all sad and lonely about it. I just wanted to show my appreciation for my crazy mother. :)

No comments: