Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Venice Beach is Crazy

So uhh..don't know if you heard of Venice Beach but its pretty crazy. For instance, right when I get there I see a guy with tiny braids spiking out of his hair and he is in short shorts and he is roller blading while holding a sign that reads, "Where my stoner friends at?" After reading his message I continued on down the street and bought some pomegranate in a bag from a lovlely looking hispanic woman who gave us a deal, 2 bags of pom. for 5$ (the seeds were pulled out, and it came with a spoon) I don't know about you but that is awesome because I hate getting the seeds out! So yeah I saw a lot of really fascinating art that I know Aubrey would have appreciated more than I did. And the food was great and the people were nice (proabably because 75% of all the people were high on marjuana) But yeah it was fun, could I live there? ehh...but it is a great place to travel

2 comments:

RHS Flash said...

I was right there... thanks to Delta Airlines. So Cal is whacked.

/ said...

I misread pom. Enough said.