Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Rant

I find the Excellence Assembly as a waste of time. I mean sure, classes are shorter today, but I have little time in my day to spare it listening to people tell me to my best on a test. For goodness sake,  the CST is a test, and naturally, your supposed to try hard. I don't need someone to tell me and bribe me by giving out tee-shirts and prizes. Sure, it sounds like a nice idea. Give prizes and recognize those that are "excellent." While the rest of us get nothing, even though we try just as hard.

Well that's my rant for today. :P

2 comments:

aubrey22 said...

totally agree with you. it also sort of disturbs me on how they also say things like "be the best!" instead of "try your best" and "be true to your school!" instead of "be true to yourself" just my little rant for the day, too!

Taylor said...

I totally agree with you! It was a total waste of time.