Friday, April 5, 2013

Senior English in the Library

Im sitting here in senior english and I am really bored
Denzel is sitting next to me freaking out about not wanting to get drafted for a war... I don't blame him
The printer isn't working in the library right now
Claire wants to know why I have a pink water bottle but that's another story
Chim is looking at photo's of prom from god knows what year
The librarian fixed the printer
Now Chim is making a funny noise while she looks at photo's of prom from god knows what year
Ally can't stop moving
Jack got called out of class too and gave Denzel a wierd handshake
Mr. James is worried about what food we are bringing next class and he suggested we bring Na
Thats a food. Am I gonna bring it? Nah... I know bad joke
Daniel and Mitch are playing games and Daniel looks like he's getting pissed
15 minutes left in class.. but I won't keep you here
Isn't it funny how you're reading this
I'm saying nothing of significance but it's damn interesting
Ok last thing
Ok second to last thing
Denzel says, "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease"
Don't ask me why I have no clue he's hungry I guess
Ok last thing I swear
I make bomb ass pizza rolls

No comments: