Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Heh, People

It's kind of amazing to see everybody rush to the blog to tell about their adventures, or misadventures, over break. Scrambling to get their blog over with, I dunno, it's just amusing to me.

I'm super nervous for the dance auditions later today. Either I'm going to forget the dance or I'm not going to stretch properly. I understand it's my last year and I'm not in need of a PE, but I like dance. It honestly is what keeps me going through my day. Without it, I'd literally fall asleep everyday in AP Psych and Hon. Spanish III.

I got so much to do, but not enough time. I really hope I don't stay in AP US plus today, I just don't feel the US vibe.

2 comments:

Rverma said...

Glad to know I could amaze you, Julie :)

RHS Flash said...

How cool you have a physical outlet.