Thursday, April 18, 2013

Standing

I am standing while blogging it is a new way to blog and an entire new way to think. All the blood is flowing through out my entire body and I can think ingeniously. You see when one stands both physically and metaphorically for something we become entitled to it and must own it. "Stand for something or you will fall for everything." This is why I don't get along with passive people. It honestly bugs me when people can't make up their own opinions and make up their mind for what they support/like/etc. because those are the same people who follow society to a T. They don't change anything they are clones and they as Aubrey would say, "are like lemmings going over the cliff." I like to argue and be an activist about what I believe in and I respect those who aren't as loud about their opinions but to not have one is just sad to me, can you really not think for yourself enough? Have you conformed so much all you can think is, "I don't know or I don't care." Like really?

No comments: