Monday, April 22, 2013

train of thought writing

This is an unpopular opinion, but I really don't want school to end. It seems like everything I was looking for in high school - good friends, fun classes, happy memories - are trying to cram themselves into the next few months, and though I love it, I really don't want it to end. As someone who doesn't have a car, it's so difficult to hang out with people on this side of town, and it breaks my heart to think that I won't see most of you next year.

Speaking of hearts, senior ball is coming up! I am so excited, it's not even funny. Yesterday my boyfriend got his tux and I have my dress, so now we just need to get the little things handled. I asked him yesterday if he had any opinion on flowers and he told me "What's a corsage?" Oh my. . .

I am so happy right now and the skeptical part of my mind can't help but wonder when it's going to end, and that makes me so sad. It's so bittersweet! But I mean, that's what life is about, isn't it? Being bittersweet. I want the next two months to last forever, please, and I am so sad and so happy at the same time, and it's just difficult. But I'm so lucky! So so lucky.

1 comment:

Liz said...

You are going to have to come back and visit us! :)