Sunday, April 7, 2013

Summer

I am so ready for summer, but also not at the same time.  Yes, it will be great not going to school everyday, not doing homework every second of my life, and not have to deal with the stress of grades.  BUT, my summer is only going to consist of playing softball.  Literally that is it.  Plus one week in Mexico. But thats it.  I mean, I love playing softball, its my favorite thing in the whole world, but I think I might get burnt out after playing every weekend.  For the whole entire summer. 

But summer will also signal the end to grades, AP testing, CST testing (lets hope I dont pass out this year), and most importantly, the need to get up at 6am every morning.  And now that I have my drivers license, I can actually have a life this summer, because before, my summer was watching Netflix and reruns of Friends.

No comments: