Thursday, April 18, 2013

Update From Japan~

I`ve been in Japan for over a week now, and it`s been really great. I`ve been doing a lot of homework though, which isn`t exactly fun. Ugh also I left my AP World book at home because it weighed too much(6 pounds?!), so I`ll have to do some outlines the DAY I GET BACK. I leave Japan the 29th, and according to the front office at RHS, if I don`t have all my homework turned in by the 30th, all my absences will be considered truancies. Needless to say, I`ll be back on the 30th, but you might not want to talk to me. Jet lag plus two outlines doth not a happy Leah make.

I`m really looking forward to Monday, because we`re supposed to go to this Japanese theme park called Fuji-Q Highland. It`s supposed to rain Sunday, but hopefully the rain will stop then, because the roller coasters get closed when it rains.

Since I`m missing the CSTs, I`ll have to make those up when I get back. Will I be missing class to do that? I hope not, because if you haven`t noticed, I`m kind of missing alot of school already. Blegh.

What else is there? Hmm... I got some cute cat ballet flats when we went shopping the other day. To quote Ke$ha, "I have realized today that japan loves cats as much as I do". Like, seriously though. I don`t think there`s a single store in all of Japan that does not sell something with a cat on it. Donut shop? Hello Kitty donuts. Clothing store? Cat sweaters, cat shoes, etc. Wood carving store? Like half the store was cats. 

Ok nobody probably cares about cats so I`ll just stop blogging now.


2 comments:

Alexis said...

Leah I miss you and you should come home now and bring me something from japan😘

Lydia said...

I'm jealous and also if you can write such a long blog post you can also write me longer emails.