Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dreams Come True?

This last Sunday, I went off to Disneyland. I haven't been there in three years and this time, my main goal was to get pictures of ALL the face characters. Lucky for me, most of them were found in towns-square and in the parade. But I did also get to FINALLY meet and greet my two favorite characters- Tinkerbell and Merida. 
But going to Disneyland and California Adventure at this age really made me think about something- most of us grow up around some sort of television channel and all of it's shows, while others grow up with movies. Most of the people I know that grew up with Disney have said that the magic was lost when they became a teenager. But going there now, I feel like the magic only strengthened. Sure, it's cliche. To the extreme. But it only made me want to really want to work there.
I mean, that's what everyone keeps saying, right? Work where you feel the happiest? Yeah, big dreams, not gonna happen, yadah yadah yadah. But some dreams come true, right? Especially in Disney? 
Only the future will know.
But yeah, so I got the pictures, then I saw the fireworks, Fantasmic (which is SUPER awesome!!!) and then World of Color (again, saw it the last time, except this time Merida and Brave was put in to the mix), but still amazing! 

No comments: