Sunday, April 21, 2013

Freshmen

Over the course of my years in high school, I have always squandered (is that the right word?) the freshmen for being stupid, inconsistent, rude, and selfish beings. I despised them to say the least. I didn't want anything to do with them. However, this year, especially this past month, has taught me a lot about the freshmen of 2012-2013. There is a chance I like some freshmen since I haven't gotten to know what I refer to as "the masses." Let me break it down for you Thompson-style. On the top are the most adorable, sweetest little things ever (aka: Megan Kuo and the rest of the freshmen that I like) On the other hand, there are the masses. The ones that stick to the stereotype of being a freshmen.... Yea, there's only two categories on my pyramid.

It's quite sad, now that I think about it because I have only gotten to know some of them know, and I only have one year left to guide them. Then, I think about the sophomores now, and I kind of flinch. I mean, yea, a lot of them are nice, but there's something different about them. Maybe it's because they're no longer freshmen. But I still have my two sophomores that'll always be freshmen in my heart that will continually give me hope for the future generations.

Anyways, that's all I had to say about freshman, most of them are so cuddly I want to hug them. Not really.




No comments: