Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Too Much Chemistry

I cannot wait for the end of chemistry.  Atoms, moles, gases, solids, liquids, and ions need to just disapear forever, even though that would basically be the end to life.  I just can't spend another couple weeks trying my hardest and studying all the time to continually do bad.  I just can't.  I am studying for the final now and praying that I remember enough to pass it.  Also my best friend/Chemistry tutor is in Japan...which is just really inconvenient. 

On a more positive note, it is almost friday, and I get a weekend with no softball, no brother, and I can do whatever I want.  Which will probably just be more studying for AP World.  I have such a great social life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"chemistry tutor" AKA other person who doesn`t understand anything ;D