Thursday, April 4, 2013

Today is My Birthday

Today is officially my birthday. I was put here on this planet seventeen years ago and I'm thankful that I'm here.
For those of you that care, you can continue reading this blog post of mine. Those of you who don't, then you don't have to. Simple as that. Not being rude, just stating the obvious.
Seventeen years ago, I was born during the mid-day. I was a premature, a "preemie" baby. I was born more than a month early than my actual due date, so I was 5 weeks early. I weighed in at 2 pounds, 14 ounces and my dad could hold me in the palm of his hand. Despite being an early baby, I was healthy and happy. I was released from the hospital within three weeks.
Not many people can admit this, but I love life and all it has to offer. I enjoy going to school everyday, (well, except for some days), and learning new things. I'm happy where I'm at in this world. And for that I'm extremely thankful.
:)

No comments: