Monday, April 22, 2013

Nostalgia but not really...?

I am a total sucker for quotes and this one has always struck a chord with me, "Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes. That's why it takes great courage to love, knowing it might end anytime but having the faith it will last forever." Honestly this has stuck with me day in and day out and when ever I look through old photos, old comments, old memories, all of which have stayed with me and made me who I am...I miss it but I wouldn't change a thing. I honestly am dying for my future to finally come but I can't help but wish things were as simple as my past. It isn't really nostalgia...it is more of this feeling where I want to move on but I can't seem to come to terms with where all this change has brought me. Like I feel like I need to talk about it and reminicse before it can hit in me the face? Ya know? Maybe that is nostalgia...I dunno all I know is I really want to leave the country and experience culture shock because maybe that is the slap in the face I need.

No comments: