Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Les Miserables DVD Release

This spring break, while not working on my AP World and language arts homework, I spent the majority of my time watching Les Miserables. Since seeing it over winter break, the film has quickly become one of my absolute favorites. I was familiar with it before, but only barely. However, upon viewing the movie I quickly became obsessed with everything Les Mis related.

I went back to the theater to watch the movie several more times, so naturally I was beyond delighted when it came out on DVD and bought it immediately. I've watched countless times and I'm still not tired of it. Watching it at home is even better than watching it in the theater, because now I can sing along to my heart's content. Plus, the bonus features are absolutely amazing.

Looking back, I probably should have spent a little more time doing homework and a little less time watching    Les Mis, but I love it so much that I don't regret it (much).

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Lydia, les mis makes me so happy and I feel like singing now!

RHS Flash said...

Um, well, I am glad you like it. Not really a fan, but have not seen the movie.