Friday, April 5, 2013

Ew, Nose Water

Whilst on my way to Mr. Nichols's room, I felt thirsty. Also, I saw Megan and she decided to go with me, but first we had to stop by the bathroom. I drank water first because if I used the restroom then drank water, it kind of defeats the point because 20 minutes later I'd have to use the bathroom. Anyways...was drinking the water and Megan leans over and tells me to hurry up because she really had to go. I somehow found this HILARIOUS and started laughing mid-way of drinking. So, of course, the water took a different route than going down my tummeh and shot out of my nose. Gross, right?

I don't know about you, but that's never happened to me before, so, uh, it was an experience, to say the least. My whole face just hurt and Megan pretty much told me to suck it up. Haha, pun? Lame joke? I dunno.

But here we are in Nichols's class and she's trying to find out if I'm ticklish, which I am. So, she puts her pen against foot, and my leg jerks forward, hitting the desk. Ouch. I don't know, but at least it's better about subjunctive in Spanish. I don't know what that is in English!


No comments: