Sunday, April 21, 2013

Really Late April Fools Joke, Ha I DON'T THINK SO

Here I am with a now uncomfortable chair since I switched seats in my house. That's besides the point, and yes, I realize I literally just blogged. However, I should address something. Those in journalism that don't blog every week, it will affect your grade. Maybe not as much as it should, however, it is an easy however many point this is worth... Just do it; every week there is less and less blogs and not to mention, they get shorter too. It's really sad, but take it a little bit seriously, just rant, say hi, write ANYTHING.

And none of you should have an excuse, Leah is in JAPAN and is still blogging.

For those of you that do blog, good job. You give me something to do:).

*The blog wouldn't let me put D:< into the title, so here it is now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.