Monday, April 22, 2013

Surprises at every corner

This last weekend I went shopping (which is sorta unnatural because, although I do go out to the mall often) and I bought RISE OF THE GUARDIANS!! It is one of the cutest movies and I have been wanting this movie since February? Early on this year- I know that much. Anyway, I had sorta mentioned the fact that I had wanted this movie every time my mom and I went out and I pretty sure - 100% - that I bugged her so much that she finally gave in. Or maybe it was the fact that it was only $17..........

Either way, I got my movie and then, since my mom wanted me to get new clothes for my France trip, I tried on some stuffs. And I actually fell in love with every single thing. Of course we couldn't get all of them, but the ones we got I wouldn't have ever imagined me wearing them. Seriously. Two of them were "frilly" and then the rest were cool, but I was shocked that I had fallen in love with the frilly shirts. I just don't know if I will be able to wear them to school....... Oh well. Until next time, blog!

2 comments:

Franchesca said...

So fun! Shopping is my favorite!

Lydia said...

Rise of the Guardians is so adorable!