Sunday, April 21, 2013

AP Testing

So as a young sophomore, I have never taken an AP test before. Needless to say I'm pretty terrified for the upcoming AP World test (which is in TWENTY-FOUR DAYS. Ah!) I planned on starting studying this weekend, but that didn't happen. Instead I watched 80s movies.

My fear is probably mostly due to the fact that I have no idea what to expect. Oh, and also that this test covers the entire history of the world up until 2006. Also the fact that my test score will be sent to colleges. So basically I'm a bundle of unproductive nerves who doesn't know where to begin studying the ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

If anyone has taken the test before, I'd seriously appreciate your wisdom because I have no idea what to study or how to study, which is a considerable cause for concern. On the plus side, once the AP test is over and done with, I am basically done with school and it'll be time for summer, so that's a plus!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to do 2 outlines the day I get back :D