Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Fools Day

I had a pretty amazing April Fools day. I ussually don't prank people, but this year I managed to convince a few friends that I was moving to Florida. It wasn't the best prank, but I was feeling accomplished. My April Fools Day got even better when I logged on to Twitter.  I am a huge fan of Justin Bieber, and all 36.9 million of his fans got together to pull a prank on him.  He in turn pranked his fans, and it turned into a prank war between the 19 year old singer, and his huge fandom. To top off my day, some friends from out of town came to visit.  I hadn't seen them in almost a year, so it was fun to talk with them.  So that was basically my day! It was a lot of fun, and a good way to end the break.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw that Florida picture on Instagram! I didn't believe it at all though haha

RHS Flash said...

It's such a strange tradition. But as long as no one gets hurt... what part of Florida?