Friday, April 26, 2013

TV

TV. The object that some adults and professionals say is ruining the youth of America. However, I believe this judgment false, to an extent. After a long day, believe it or not, I DO want to relax. What better way to do it other than watch a few minutes of TV. Being able to unwind and not think about anything is great. When critics say television puts you in a hypnotic state, maybe, just maybe, that is what I need. And I’m pretty sure by watching TV I’m not becoming stupid. Obviously if you watch it all the time and never get off the couch, not only is your life a waste, but you are stupid to begin with. If you are one of those people who believe everything you read and watch I’m pretty sure the stupidity started before you toned in. So sue me, I like watch TV.

No comments: