Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lessons

So last Tuesday I had the bright idea to get my septum pierced.... Little did I know that it would be so much trouble. This piece of metal I had stabbed through my nose not only get boogers crusted onto it, but the ball  on the end won't  unscrew so I can take it out. To say the least, I'm a little frustrated. I've tried soaking it in water to loosen it up, I've tried twisting it with my fringer, with pliers, with rubber, I've even tried to cut it off with wire cutters. Alas, it doesn't budge, and I'm not strong enough to actually cut it but I don't want anyone else to try because the immediate area is still sore. So for now, to hide my mistake, I keep it flipped up into my nose which is causing me grief right now. Usually I don't even feel it, but right now it's the most irritating thing in the world, it feels like my entire nose is coated in boogers. So here's the lesson I learned, if you weren't born with it, you DON'T need it.

No comments: