Friday, April 12, 2013

Career Research Presentation

Ok, so my English teacher assigned this career research presentation a long time ago, but I haven't thought much about it because it was assigned really far in advance.  Anyways, we did sign-ups for speech dates today and I am going last.  This means I have to give my speech on June 4th, a few days before the last day of school.  I am kind of disapointed becuase I was hoping the last week of school would be fun and stress free.  Oh well, at least I will have more time to prepare!

1 comment:

/ said...

Don't procrastinate. PLEASE, take advice from somebody that learned the hard way. I seriously waited the night before to even try out my presentation. The more you practice now, the better off you'll be because then you won't be as nervous.