Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thoughts

So blogging is supposed to be about what's on your mind right? Well to be quite honest this is all that goes through my mind all day long...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII JJJJJJJJJUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT WWWWAAAAANNNNTTTTTT TOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCOOOOLLLLLEEEEGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Just being honest with ya'll.

I try my very hardest to keep those college thoughts at a minimum and enjoy the time I have left here in this wonderful place (HA HA- I was being sarcastic there) but for real, that's not working. It's all I can think about... which in a way is a good thing because it's my motivation to not just slack of with school since I'm so over it. Because if I don't continue to do well, guess what? NO COLLEGE... and I'm pretty sure that would be the biggest tragedy ever.... like ever. I would loose my mind.

Alright. Peace.

No comments: