Saturday, April 27, 2013

What's On My Mind

Since blogging is supposed to be whatever ramblings are going through your head, here's a choppy list of things I've been thinking about:

  • The AP World Unit 5 test, which I should be studying for if I want a good grade. It covers a ton of information, spanning from 1900 to the present day. There's tons of details and important events and figures and it consists of seven 30 page long chapters, give or take. That's a lot of reviewing!
  • The AP test, which is probably what I am most stressed out about. I've blogged about this before, but I'm just going to say again how nervous I am. Luckily, I've made about 400 flashcards for past units, so I have somewhere to start.
  • My career presentation, which I haven't started yet...I need to schedule an interview pretty soon if I want to be on track, but the career I've picked is quite obscure so it's been hard finding a local person to interview.
  • Getting a job, which I really really want. Okay, maybe it's not an actual job -- it's an unpaid internship that I hope and pray to get, because it would be such an amazing opportunity to explore something I'm passionate about.
  • Speaking of applications, I have three I need to complete by the end of May for various things I'd like to do over the summer and next school year. Two of them require numerous essay questions, which I think I'll start after the AP test.
  • Whether or not to take French 3H over the summer and go directly into French 4H next year, which Madame has been telling me to do. I'm not 100% sure, but if everything works out I may do it!
  • SUMMER, which I cannot wait for. My cousin from Algeria is coming to the US for the first time, so it should be fun -- and great opportunity to practice my French!
So there you have, a hodgepodge of things on my mind.

No comments: