Friday, April 12, 2013

The Benzels

The Benzels are my favorite people ever.

You can't even argue with me. They are so cute and awesome and I love it! I have Mrs. Benzel for APUS and honestly seeing her makes my day. Yesterday was our last lecture before the AP test and I heard she was sick and I didn't even want to come to school because she wasn't there. That sounds kind of creepy but she is just such a good teacher and I love talking to her. And then Mr. Benzel is just super cool and nice to me.

And I like how I can talk to them about softball because their daughters play softball. Honestly just going into the Benzel classroom makes my day.

I wish I could peer teach for APUS next year...I have a free period because I'm dropping AP Bio and taking AP Lit instead. Sooooo that leaves me with an open period and I have no idea what I should take. Maybe I'll peer teach for Bumgardner...that would be fun. But anyways, I really think I would have fun peer teaching for APUS because I love history and I would get to see the Benzels still! They are seriously the best.

No comments: