Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Things On My Mind...

I currently have a million thoughts running through my head, and the majority have absolutely no relevance to each other. So let me list them out for you (as if you actually care) :

  • I am furious with the Rocklin High Admin, because after going through all the hard work of asking my boyfriend to Sadies (it involved kidnapping and throwing him in my trunk), I was just informed yesterday that college aged guests are only allowed to formal dances. So forget about the Sadies dance.
  • Job hunting is such a pain in the YOU KNOW WHAT. Due to my hatred for my last job, I finally quit and now I am jobless. I really want to be a hostess or waitress so I went into 9 restaurants yesterday and only 2 of them are actively hiring. Ugh.
  • Due to my constant preoccupation with pointless things like my English Peace Summit, I have let my bedroom and bathroom absolutely go to hell...they are both in desperate need of some good cleaning.
  • The Powderpuff game is tomorrow night and if the seniors don't win, I will probably end up doing something illegal. Why? BECAUSE I HATE THE JUNIOR CLASS. Sorry to all you Juniors reading this, I don't hate all of you. I just despise your class as a whole You all are ignorant, immature and in need of some attitude adjustments.
  • These next two weeks cannot pass by fast enough because next Friday my boyfriend is taking me to the Giants game (he's a keeper), and then the following week is CST week which means I can partake in my favorite activity: sleeping.
  • Between The Following, The Voice, and Dance Moms, I have a lot of TV watching to catch up on.
  • Considering I am moving 400 miles away in about three months, I think it would be smart to actually start looking for apartments and roommates....nah.
There is a lot more but I will stop boring you. Okay, bye.

No comments: