Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mr. Hardy is the best and here is why


"Live, live passionately, love".

Today, Mr. Hardy said this in AP Econ and I wanted to cry. He is such a good teacher and a kind man. I am not that good at linear and logical thought, but I want to try harder when I'm in his class to succeed in economics. What I also love about his teaching is how genuine he is with his students. Though he is funny and theatrical, you can tell that he is serious about teaching and inspiring students, not just to learn economics or pass the AP test, but to be good people in general.


4 comments:

Franchesca said...

He is seriously so great, I love him!

Mason said...

He really is a genuine, dedicated teacher and definitely makes you want to succeed, he's the best!

RHS Flash said...

He is a truly good man.

Alina said...

I can't wait to have him next year! :D