Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Final Two

After a lot of thought, deliberation and changing my mind over and over again I have finally decided on what school I will be attending next year, well maybe not yet...

I have finally narrowed it down to two different options, and they are both extremely different.

The first option is UC Davis. Pros: Close to home, lots of opportunities, good for academics, big campus, bikes Cons: Too big? Too liberal? Too close? Too competitive? You can see the dilemma I'm in.

My second option, permitting that it isn't too much more expensive than Davis, which I will find out this week, is Biola University. It's a smaller, Christian school in La Mirada, CA (In LA, near Anaheim and Fullerton). Pros: The people seem super nice, Christian school, good program to go into dentistry, location Cons: May be too expensive. Too small?

Anyways I will for sure know by this Friday which is super exciting!! I'm pretty excited to go to either school, because God has blessed me with so many great opportunities and has given me the choice to decide what school I will be going to. And I know that God has a plan wherever that may be.

3 comments:

Franchesca said...

You will definitely pick the right school for you!! It will be hard, but everything will work out!

Alexis said...

Congrats! Your so lucky to have great schools to choose from!

Taylor said...

That's awesome Mason! God has a plan for you at either school. You will do great things at either. Good luck deciding!