Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Trending Now"

I appreciate Yahoo for telling me what the top ten searches currently are, because I totally want to search what the rest of the world is right now! I was disappointed in society yet amused when I actually read the list of top ten searches, for basically the first time ever.

1. Kourtney Kardashian
2. Nicki Minaj
3. Ashton Kutcher
4. Ben Affleck
5. Heart disease
6. Rosemarie Dewitt
7. LA Lakers
8. College Applications
9. Kobe Bryant
10. Refinancing

I love how there are four celebrities then heart disease. Not that I love that heart disease in on the list, but it is just so random. I have no idea who Rosemarie Dewitt is... haha The most practical one on here is definitely college applications. That is probably the only one I would actually search. Except that I am finally done! I am not really sure why Nicki Minaj is number two. I don't really like her music, and she is better when she is "featured" in a song, but still... As for the fact that basketball is thrown in on 7 and 9, I am sort of confused why there are two about the same sport. What i get from this list: Entertainment gossip, sports, and health are the priorities in today's society.

No comments: