Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

Rain rain go away... don't come back another day!

I absolutely despise rain with a passion. You hear those people who advocate for rain and say how "they sit inside next to a warm cozy fire reading a book while they cover themselves with a warm snuggie on days like these", but I'm like, what the heck are you thinking??

Rain is freezing (unless you are in the tropics which we are not), sometimes it stings, and it is simply annoying. I mean they are constant water pellets being shot from above.

Rain is not for me and to spend New Year's Day and the day after New Year's sitting inside watching this stupid rain make that "pitter patter" noise on my windows, I wish I could stop rain.

Such a gloomy day today...

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love the rain. Just the feeling of being warm and cozy, looking out the window at how freezing it is outside. It's peaceful :)

Erika said...

Michelley you're crazy. You don't like running around outside and splashing in puddles and stuff?? :)