Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Pet Peeve

I absolutely hate when people post overdramatic, overemotional statuses on facebook. Or take a billion pictures of themselves that look all the same! It's just ridiculous. Facebook is a place to communicate with your friends, not tell the world about your non-existent problems. I'm a generally happy person and it really bugs me when people post negetive things. I guess I sound like a jerk right now, but it just gets on my nerves.
Thank God for the blog, I need to vent every once in a while :P

2 comments:

Emily said...

No, you don't sound liek a jerk! It gets kind of old after a while. I barely check my fb now and I don't feel like I'm missing out.

Devin M. said...

Haha your actually right..it is really annoying. Especially those people that post negative things and then when people try to comment on their status and be like are you ok? or something they say no leave me alone or dont worry about it or dont comment. If you didnt wanna talk about it why the hell did you post it on facebook?