Sunday, January 2, 2011

Overall this break has been great. I have gone to San Franciso, my favorite place on the face of the planet. (If you are traveling to the city, I highly recommend visiting Hayes Valley. It's a great neighborhood filled with great restaurants, cool interior design shops, and cute boutiques. Plus it's near the Civic Center, so there's convenient garage parking, which is a rarity in the city.)
Other than going into the city for the weekend, I have done absolutely nothing. I have been to a couple basketball games and that was fun. I have hit the mall with my best friend twice. I've seen a couple movies with my family. And now I have a late night trying to get as ready as I can so I don't have to spend a ton of time in front of the mirror tomorrow at five in the morning. It's going to be a long night with my flat iron haha. Anyways, it has been a great and all too fast break. I cannot wait to see everyone tomorrow morning! :)

No comments: