Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions?

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Finally time for a fresh start. I'm so pumped for this year. Last year was arguably the most amazing of my life, and I'm ready for 2011 to snatch that title! So I usually at least attempt new years resolutions because hey, why not? It's a chance to start over that everyone in the world celebrates once a year, and the significance alone is motivation for me to change some of my ways.

I tend to make a ton of lists. So this year I made a list of things that I want to get out of this year. New Years Resolutions if you will. On this list, I vented all of my hopes for this year. Some are physical things to change, like having healthier eating habits and exercising more. However, others, well the majority of them, are emotional or mental things to change. I firmly believe life is all about perspective, so it is top on my list to consiously try my hardest to think positively about everything, no matter how difficult. I also hope to break my habit of procrastination and put a ton more energy into studying and my schoolwork. Other things I hope to accomplish are getting a job, completely clean my entire room, and embrace absolutely every opportunity. Generally speaking, I am determined to make the best of this year. To work harder, laugh more, love more, dream bigger, smile more, and put my whole heart in everything I do. One year left until graduation, and I cannot WAIT to get out of this town. So I have to make this year count to ensure accomplishing everything I want before graduating. This year is a step closer, and I'm excited and more than ready to take on 2011!

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Attitude is everything.