Sunday, January 2, 2011

13 Hours Left

Hmmm...The last 13 hours of my break are rapidly disappearing. It was neither the most eventful break nor the best break, but it was very nice to catch up on sleep. And, I must say, I'm less opposed to the prospect of starting tomorrow than my peers seem to be. It feels like it's time to get back on track and get back to school. I know during first period tomorrow, I will likely forget to change the date, but I'm looking forward to 2011 with hope. I still need to write out my New Year's Resolutions, but I think things are going to be good this year. Still...I will miss sleeping in...

2 comments:

natalie said...

Brit, I have a feeling that this next semester will go by very smoothly for you:)

Brit said...

I am so so happy :) its going to be much nicer!