Thursday, January 13, 2011

Creepy Noises Near My House...

Yesterday, I heard some creepy noises. How creepy you ask? Quite...

Before I begin telling this great horror tale, I'll give you some background details. For one, my room is on the side of the house right next to the big wooden door that seperates my backyard to the driveway. It gets stuck often and makes this really loud screeching noise because it gets stuck on the cement.

So, yesterday, I was in my bed about to drift off into my stages of sleep when I heard the screeching noise from the wooden door. That could only mean one thing, right? SOMEONE WAS BREAKING IN!! I was having a panic attack in my bed and was flipping out. I din't want to turn on my light and have the thief like break through the window and attack me (it could happen...) but I know I needed to do something.

I decided to maybe get a look at the thief before screaming towards my parents' room. So, I slowly lift one of the blinds from my window to take a glimpse at him. And do you know what I saw??? A cat. A cat staring at one of the plants in my backyard. I almost had a heart attack because of stupid cat. Never really liked them anyways...

2 comments:

Devin M. said...

I know cat's are creepy..they are pretty much not needed

Michelle said...

that's what i'm saying!!!