Thursday, January 20, 2011

CHUCK

So, I never thought I would say this (EVER) but I love Chuck.
No, not some guy named Chuck, but the Chuck the TV show!
About a month ago, I did not think I could fall in love with this quite cheesy show. BUT my friends proved me wrong!!
I went over to a friend's house and stayed up watching about like 2-3 episodes and fell in love! And then, like all shows, Chuck took like a 3-week break and I was kinda flipping out!
This week though, a new episode of Chuck aired and it was pretty intense!!!

Can't wait for next week

2 comments:

Chelsea Y said...

Haha I remember one of my friends was obsessed with chuck, and got tons of others to watch it, but then she stopped obsessing and started to obsess over glee. Have you ever watched that? You should because it's a pretty amazing show haha

Kiersten said...

i am writing this for christy....

i went into the office for halloween, and there was a staff member in there dressed like chuck.