Friday, January 28, 2011

The Driving Test...

Yes, the long awaited day has come. The day where i take my driving test. Today at 9:30 i will drive to the dmv wait in a line for two hours, then get in a car with a random stranger that will access my driving skills. Last night, i found myself waking up at 3 in the morning second guessing whether or not i have to look over my shoulder on every right turn i take. Yes, this simple thought kept me up for an hour. Then it was the hand signals, straight arm out means left, bend arm means right , and bent arm down means stop. Right ? Who knows. I'm probably taking this too seriously and will second guess every move i make. But really it doesnt matter if i pass. I will be given the opportunity to take it again. Its true. I am now just using this blog as a venting session to let out all the nerves. Well wish me luck !