Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year's Resolutions Turnouts

It's still very early in the year and at the start of 2011 I resolved to start working out regularly and stop my habit of procrastination. Nearly two weeks into the year, things are going pretty well for one of these changes. I have been running nearly every day a little less than a mile and I plan to build up my endurance to start going farther. I have also been doing exercise videos. There are these 8 minute workout videos on Youtube for legs, arms, abs, and stretching. They were made in the early 90's and they're kinda cheesy with this guy who says "Hey gang!" in every video. I've also been doing workout videos by Jillian Michaels who is the toughest trainer on the Biggest Loser. Her workouts are really intense but I look up to her for her never quit attitude.
In regards to procrastination, things haven't been going so well. I still have trouble starting my homework right away and focusing on it long enough to get it all done in one go. I need to learn to eliminate my own distractions and build up a higher tolerance for continuous work. I have decided that I won't make resolutions a yearly thing but make every Monday a new beginning for my goals and ambitions. Hopefully this will lead to greater improvement.

No comments: