Friday, January 28, 2011

bleh junior prom

Ugh...
JP...
2 weeks...
to find a date...
and a dress...
What is with this? Everyone makes out JP to be this huge deal, and then that makes me make a huge deal about it. Ask any adult and they can give you a detailed description of that night. It's a memory that will stick with us forever. If JP sucks, we will never be able to forget how horrible that night was. If it's amazing, well lucky you.
All I know, is I don't want to be "that girl". The girl without the date. I know there are girls and guys who go to JP without dates no problem. But it's just not my thing. I'm not going to a date dance without a date. Period. Ok... i'm done feeling sorry for myself now. Hopefully everything will all turn out.

6 comments:

Keely said...

Don't worry Natalie :) It will work out fine, JP will be great.

Amanda C. said...

Keep it all in perspective. Maybe someone is just too shy to ask you :)

Hannah Vahldick said...

Junior Prom is nothing compared to what you will experience in your life.... I feel bad for anyone that sits around and reminisces like "Oh, Junior Prom, best night of my life..." lol

Erika said...

lol Nichols. That's all I have to say.

Keely said...

haha near direct quote Hannah

Brit said...

bahahhahahahaha, i read this and i was like....hhmmmmmmmm....