Thursday, January 13, 2011

runaway week

So this is Runaway week and I can't decide whether or not I like it. Last year, Runaway was my favorite week of the year. But this year there is an amazing amount of drama. It honestly feels more stressful than homecoming. I would think that Homecoming would be more stressful because you have to worry about dates, dresses, dinner reservations, etc. But in ways Runaway poses a lot of problems. My group has had a ton of disagreements over what we are going to wear and in ways I hate this about casual dances. Also, it seems that everyone is just in a bad mood for some reason. Maybe because it is the second week back at school and everyone's still tired.
On the flip side, I love Runaway week. I love all the dress up days. It is so amazing to see how creative people are with their dressup outfits. Also, I absolutely love rallies. So I think it could still be fun. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah! Some people are real grumpy this week. But, seeing all the costumes is real fun.