Thursday, May 2, 2013

Track Woes

There is only one more week until the end of the Track season and to be quite frank I cannot wait. Yeah yeah I know it is a terrible feeling to have going into League Finals but it is the truth! This season has seriously been the worst seasons in the history of seasons and I cannot wait to be done with it and off to cross. Oh cross county how I miss you. I do love running and I always will but track has been terrible. We have had an awkward transitional year adjusting to our new coach along with a mass amount of unneccesary team drama. Like what.... Not to mention the fact that I have only actually raced twice this season, needless to say I have been pitifully slow which I am not used to. There is zero hope in me and I am just counting down the days for this tragedy of a season to be over, put me out of my misery.

No comments: