Saturday, May 25, 2013

Seven, six, five, four, three, two, one...

Only seven more days left, this is a three day weekend, I only have to go three days the last week of school, and graduation. So a pretty amazing last two weeks! And that Saturday, I leave for Britain! It'll be weird going by myself, so I'll just memorize a map of the airport or something.

So today I get to see Liz! Which is pretty awesome because I literally have not seen her since Christmas. School's annoying like that sometimes.

Right now, I'm a little ahead of myself, but I'm throwing away old paperwork and stuff I don't need, but for some teachers that's too risky just in case, so I have stacks of bio notes and US outlines in my room, and not this Wednesday, but next Wednesday, they are going in the trash! Best feeling in the world.

I can pull through these next seven days... probably.

No comments: