Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer~

I'm so excited for summer. Usually I enjoy all the relaxing in June, but then end up getting bored by July. This year, I'm determined to enjoy the entire summer with my friends and make the most out of it, which sounds super cliche(how do you add accents to letters on blogger?), but still. 

This summer, I'll be spending my Friday mornings from 6am to 10:30am working at Origin Coffee and Tea, which I'm oddly excited about. I really need community service hours, and the cause is amazing. 

I'll also have a lot of summer homework to do because I'm planning on challenging French 3(if I don't give up mid-summer), and will be taking four AP's. I know that by the time I actually start on all this homework, I'll hate it, but for right now, I'm weirdly excited about it all. 

Besides all that work, I am planning on doing some relaxing, and spending lots of time with my friends. I just have so many things to look forward to.

As for now, I have lots of work to get done for school. I have to start working on my career speech and I still haven't finished making up everything I missed when I was in Japan. I also have to meet my AR goal, which I haven't even started working on. The next two weeks will be crazy busy and stress filled, but hopefully it'll all be worth it...

(How many times did I use the word "Summer" in this post? Maybe I'll make that my stereotypical blog post title.)

No comments: